RE: Job Opportunity

Actually, James Lutz probably sent this intentionally.  Most places like
that have an "Email to Friend" link, so he was able to send this message to
a few thousand of his closest friends.

A quick check shows that Earth Tech is advertising for six structural
engineering related jobs in various parts of the country.