Re: Job Opportunity

jwknospam wrote:

Actually, James Lutz probably sent this intentionally.  Most places like
that have an "Email to Friend" link, so he was able to send this message to
a few thousand of his closest friends.
A quick check shows that Earth Tech is advertising for six structural
engineering related jobs in various parts of the country.
Okay, I got it.

Actually, James, we DO have a standing policy on SEAINT, I believe, to allow advertising for employment. However, the way you went about it, it just kinda looked like we was gettin' "spammed."

I apologize for my sarcasm, and I hope you find your guy(s).

--
Bill Polhemus, P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company