From: Bill Polhemus [mailto:bill(--nospam--at)polhemus.cc]
Sent: Thursday, March 03, 2005 12:34 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Job Opportunity

jwknospam wrote:

>Actually, James Lutz probably sent this intentionally.  Most places like
>that have an "Email to Friend" link, so he was able to send this message to
>a few thousand of his closest friends.
>
>A quick check shows that Earth Tech is advertising for six structural
>engineering related jobs in various parts of the country.

Okay, I got it.

Actually, James, we DO have a standing policy on SEAINT, I believe, to
allow advertising for employment. However, the way you went about it, it
just kinda looked like we was gettin' "spammed."

I apologize for my sarcasm, and I hope you find your guy(s).

--
Bill Polhemus, P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company