Re: Job Opportunity

In a message dated 3/3/05 9:40:18 AM, mstuart(--nospam--at)schoordepalma.com writes:
Considering some of the topics I have seen come across the list in the past 8 or 9 years I have been on it, I'm not sure I understand the objection.

Me neither.  This is just a forum for engineers, for all of our various needs (to express ourselves politically, etc., etc., ad nauseam)--we're not selling aluminum siding, or "enlargement aids."

Ralph