Re: Job Opportunity

Paul Feather wrote:

There shouldn't be. I have always considered it acceptable for someone to look to hire people by posting to the list. What is unacceptable is advertising your services to the list.

I do think we need to caution everyone about using the "automail" features on services such as Monster. I don't have a problem with Monster or the like, but the way their adverts come across really pushes the line toward the "spammy" end of the pool.

"Walks like a duck" kind of thing.

--
Bill Polhemus, P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company