From: Padmanabhan Rajendran [mailto:rakamaka(--nospam--at)yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 03, 2005 1:56 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: waterproofing a retaining wall...

Good recommendation. I have used Xypex and it works
well. It can be applied on concrete surface that is
already set or it can be added when concrete is being
mixed.

Rajendran

--- "Kestner, James W." <jkestner(--nospam--at)somervilleinc.com>
wrote:
> Not sure what your details look like but you might
> try Xypex.  http://www.xypex.com/
>
> Jim K.

Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!

This e-mail is intended to be delivered only to the named addressee(s) and
delete the transmitted material from your computer and server.  In no event
shall this material be read, used, stored, or retained by anyone other than
the named addressee(s) without the express written consent of the sender or
the named addressee(s).