Calcium Choloride in Concrete Admixture

I am just wondering if anyone has used a concrete accelerator called "HYGRO GUARD".
The manufacturer claimed that Calcium Chloride was not used as one of the main ingridients. My contractor has been using it for the winter mix, do you think it is safe for the reinforcement bar (considering calcium chloride was not really the main ingridients)?

Thank you for your comments!

Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!