From: Padmanabhan Rajendran [mailto:rakamaka(--nospam--at)yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 03, 2005 1:56 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: waterproofing a retaining wall...

Good recommendation. I have used Xypex and it works
well. It can be applied on concrete surface that is
already set or it can be added when concrete is being
mixed.

Rajendran

--- "Kestner, James W." <jkestner(--nospam--at)somervilleinc.com>
wrote:

Not sure what your details look like but you might
try Xypex.  http://www.xypex.com/

Jim K.