RE: Business policies on snow leave

Title: Message
When I lived and worked in New York City, our company used mass transit as our barometer.
Clearly people who have a 4WD and live close cannot be used to decide for everyone.
The way my boss set it up, if buses, or commuter trains were not running or were seriously delayed,
then employees could not be expected to get to work.

You didn't say where your office is, so this might be only minimally helpful.

Daniel Mayo
Parsons Brinckerhoff
Tel. 813-207-2944
Cell 813-478-7469