Re: Business policies on snow leave

The policy that always hit me as most just, and most flexible, and simplest, was to just pile *ALL* "days off"--holidays, vacation, sick leave, discretionary days, snow days, fishing days, etc.--into one big number and call it, umm, Days Off.  Take it as you wish, no argument, no nitpicking, subject of course to "the needs of the service."

Ralph Hueston Kratz, S.E.
Richmond CA USA