Re: [Fwd: Fw: KEY ALERT: OPPOSE A.B. 1024!]

Gerard Madden, SE wrote:

So it looks like we're just a bunch a sarah connor's. Same with dr's,
dentists, barbers, and architects... what an elite group we belong to.
Well, to repeat myself: This is a California state assembly matter. Maybe someone can come up with the CA Governor's position on the bill, but I couldn't find any mention of anything here other than the Democrat-run state assembly.

I have to admit I'm embarrassed that a bunch of college-educated engineers don't know the difference between the Legislative and the Executive branches of government!

--
Bill Polhemus, P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company