From: Bill Polhemus [mailto:bill(--nospam--at)polhemus.cc]
Sent: Friday, March 04, 2005 10:54 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Fw: KEY ALERT: OPPOSE A.B. 1024!]

Gerard Madden, SE wrote:

>So it looks like we're just a bunch a sarah connor's. Same with dr's,
>dentists, barbers, and architects... what an elite group we belong to.

Well, to repeat myself: This is a California state assembly matter.
Maybe someone can come up with the CA Governor's position on the bill,
but I couldn't find any mention of anything here other than the
Democrat-run state assembly.

I have to admit I'm embarrassed that a bunch of college-educated
engineers don't know the difference between the Legislative and the
Executive branches of government!

--
Bill Polhemus, P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company