Sent: Friday, March 04, 2005 11:22 AM
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Fw: KEY ALERT: OPPOSE A.B. 1024!]

S. Gordin wrote:

> Bill,

> I hate to say that, but you do not appear to be right in this
> instance.  Refer to http://cpr.ca.gov/

> *"Governor Schwarzenegger submitted a reorganization plan* to the
> Little Hoover Commission on January 6, 2005 that calls for the
> elimination of 88 boards and commissions
> <http://cpr.ca.gov/pdf/GRP1.pdf>. "

> Steve Gordin

I didn't say that Schwarzenegger isn't in favor of this, I said that the
email "alert" said nothing about the governor and only addressed pending
legislation.

And did the blurb you're citing specifically say that the P.E. Board was
one of those? There are a TON of "boards and commissions" around here
that I think ought to be closed down.

--
Bill Polhemus, P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company