Re: [Fwd: Fw: KEY ALERT: OPPOSE A.B. 1024!]

S. Gordin wrote:

Bill,
That's why I provided the link. It's the PELS board, then Medical board, the Contractor's board, and 88 others...

I appreciate that. I still don't get why everyone was jumping on "Ah-nuld" when it was a "key alert" about the Legislature. (N.B. I don't care one way or the other about Schwarzenneger, who would be a Left-wing Democrat if he lived here in Texas).

What bothered me is the apparent lack of understanding regarding the separation of powers. I see it a lot, but usually not among Engineers.

BTW, what is the rationale for dissolving these professional licensing boards? And you're actually thinking of "delicensing" of Contractors?

Who do you think you are, Texas?

--
Bill Polhemus, P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company