Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: [Fwd: Fw: KEY ALERT: OPPOSE A.B. 1024!][Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: [Fwd: Fw: KEY ALERT: OPPOSE A.B. 1024!]
- From: BCainse(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 15:26:43 EST
Most California Engineers know that when it says "Assembly Member Marian Walters (R-CA73)" [in case you missed it, the R in parentheses is the key item), it is most probably being carried at the party's request, i.e., the "Governator" wants it. And, I think we all know that the Governor can not pass legislation without a sympathetic legislator to carry the bill for him. I would have to say that I am surprised that you, as a college educated engineer, don't know how the government actually works!
Bill Cain, SE
In a message dated 3/4/2005 10:54:14 A.M. Pacific Standard Time, bill(--nospam--at)polhemus.cc writes:
Gerard Madden, SE wrote:
Bill Cain, S.E.
- Prev by Subject: Re: [Fwd: Fw: KEY ALERT: OPPOSE A.B. 1024!]
- Next by Subject: Re: [Fwd: Fw: KEY ALERT: OPPOSE A.B. 1024!]
- Previous by thread: Fw: RE: [Fwd: Fw: KEY ALERT: OPPOSE A.B. 1024!]
- Next by thread: cmu wall control joints