Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: KEY ALERT: OPPOSE A.B. 1024 - SEAOC Response[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: bill(--nospam--at)polhemus.cc, seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: KEY ALERT: OPPOSE A.B. 1024 - SEAOC Response
- From: Rhkratzse(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 15:29:37 EST
In a message dated 3/4/05 11:26:15 AM, bill(--nospam--at)polhemus.cc writes:
At the Federal level, I can think of a big bunch of agencies, divisions
and boards that ought to be gone tomorrow, from the Corporation for
Public Broadcasting to the Rural Electrification Commission to the
Tennessee Valley Authority.
... to the federal highway administration, to the army, navy, and air force, to the post office, to the federal drug administration, to the federal aviation administration, to the ....
- Prev by Subject: Re: KEY ALERT: OPPOSE A.B. 1024 - SEAOC Response
- Next by Subject: lally column post caps
- Previous by thread: [no subject]
- Next by thread: Interesting University Bridge Project