Re: [Fwd: Fw: KEY ALERT: OPPOSE A.B. 1024!]

Gary Hodgson & Associates wrote:
If you want to see how you can operate without a state
board, look at Canada.  All the provinces have self-
governing professional boards or associations and
operate reasonably well--sure, there is room for improve-
ment, but that is true in any case.  I understand that
Great Britain does not have professional licensing. Is
that true, how does it work and what do other countries
do?
Gary