Re: [Fwd: Fw: KEY ALERT: OPPOSE A.B. 1024!]

Bill:

If you are gonna criticize others, you should at least get your facts
straight (i.e. read the ENTIRE original email message).

The "key alert" DID in fact mention Schwarzenegger (in that it had his
backing) and that the idea did come from the performance review that I
believe was intitiated by his office.  From the "alert" message:

"The idea of abolishing these professional boards was first put forth in
last year's California Performance Review and has the backing of Governor
Arnold Schwarzenegger.  The California Performance Review can be viewed at
http://cpr.ca.gov/.";

You are technically correct that the action in direct question is in the
legislature, but it seems readily apparent that it would likely have not
come to life in the legislature without an effort on Arnold's part.

Regards,

Scott
Adrian, MI