Re: Incompetent Plan Checker -- Was: Ceiling deflection damage caused by excessive snow - who is responsible

Bill Polhemus wrote:
Suresh Acharya wrote:
How about using a gentle word such as "Error" or "Omission" instead of "incompetence" -:)
You're right. That word is reserved for Gail Kelley's use only.
Bill,
Why do you keep attaching Gail? If you don't agree with her, then say so but your insinuations are insulting to the rest of us. Suresh ended his comment in a happy face - he was responding light heartedly and I can see this, but your comments lately are subjugating and insulting to most of us. I suggest you keep in down. We respect your knowledge and comments and don't always agree with you, but we don't insult you or attack you for having comments we disagree with.
I suggest you tone down your comments and simply accept our disagreement with your opinion and allow you to rebut the comments in a professional manner.
Respectfully,
Dennis

--

Dennis S. Wish, PE