Re: Plan check-snow, etc.

Stanley E Scholl wrote:
I know of no city in CA (and I have been City Engineer of more than 10 cities and have submitted plans to more than 50) that has high school grads or non engineers doing plan check. Most if not all that I know of have PEs  doing this. Those who don't have a PE on staff send to a firm with PEs.

Stan Scholl, P.E.
Laguna Beach, CA

Geeze Stan,
We were just trying to make a point :-) . You are absolutely right and I should know because my granddaughter who is 16 was recently turned down (just joking).
Sometimes you can't be so literal!

Best regards with the best intentions
Dennis

--