Re: Ceiling deflection - comments to Bill P.

Dennis:

Try this link to our county's web page:   http://www.co.el-dorado.ca.us/building/request_snow_load.asp

This is published information, but the engineer or anyone who needs the snow load information must have a APN (area parcel number).

Neil Moore, S.E.
neil moore and associates