Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Precast beams[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Precast beams
- From: "Candi Anderson" <canderson(--nospam--at)mercadoeng.com>
- Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 11:31:55 -0500
Some of the specs I’ve looked at call for a skid-resistant grooved finish on driving surfaces of precast beams and rough casting for those that will have a concrete topping. Does anyone have comments if the top of a precast member is going to have an asphalt overlay? I would think we would still want a rough cast finish or some other “bonding” method (if so, what?).
Candi Anderson, P.E.
- Prev by Subject: PRACTICE: "Forecasting Reports"
- Next by Subject: RE: Precast beams
- Previous by thread: RE: Wood frame diaphragms - wind v. seismic capacity
- Next by thread: RE: Precast beams