Public Works Specifications in Cabo San Lucas

Does anybody know if there are public works specifications used in this region of Mexico.  Something equivalent to our “Green Book”, (Standard Specifications for Public Works Construction”), or maybe like our Caltrans construction specifications.  The work will be construction of a bridge on private property, specifically a golf course.

Thanx all for your help.

Bob Garner, S.E.