Re: Incompetent Plan Checker -- Was: Ceiling deflection damage caused by excessive snow - who is responsible

OK, kids, lets' knock it off.  If you need to do this, then do it privately.

Neil Moore, S.E.

who's gotten off of other lists when this kind of stuff got out of hand.

I also know that we've lost some very good contributor's in the past because of the juvenile behavior of some of us.  (I admit, I've done some too)