Re: Incompetent Plan Checker -- Was: Ceiling deflection damage caused by exce...

BCainse(--nospam--at)aol.com wrote:

Bill-
I think what Dennis was pointing out was that you have repeatedly made comments about Gail in that manner, not just in response to a specific item. Once should be sufficient for each item needing a response (and you show a lot more class if you let a few just go by). It doesn't reflect well on you either personally or professionally. You have a lot more value to offer when you are professional as has been shown by many of your posts.

1) I HAVE made similar comments before.

2) I guess "once" ought to be enough, but since Gail's earlier remarks, to me and to at least one other that I recall, that we were "incompetent" were never censured, I guess I feel like I have to be a squeaky wheel.

3) Trying to be "big about it" when such a of "incompetence" has been (in my opinion) been recklessly thrown at you on the briefest of bases, could be interpreted as acquiesence. In effect, I refuse to go quietly, and since any earlier attempts at discussion of the seriousness of this matter have gone unremarked, I guess I've resorted to "guerilla tactics."

4) Finally, if my "harmless" comment (certainly "harmless" relative to a charge of "incompetence") is seen as outrageous, then this is the wrong place for me.

--
Bill Polhemus, P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company