Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...

Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

Re: Retaining Engineer for Disaster Response

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
Thank you.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, March 08, 2005 8:55 AM
Subject: Re: Retaining Engineer for Disaster Response

Thor - You might consider a Building Occupancy Resumption Program which is
considered a Best Practice in CA. (That's California not Canada...) Here's a
link with a summary and which has a link to other info.

Fred Turner, Staff Structural Engineer, California Seismic Safety
Commission, a public policy advisory agency, Turner(--nospam--at), 1755
Creekside Oaks Dr. #100 Sacramento, CA 95833 Phone: 916-263-5506 Ext. 227 or
916-263-0582 Fax: 916-263-0594