Re: OT: Response to Bill Polhemus - re:personal attacks

Dennis S. Wish, PE wrote:

There are a number of things you could have done differently.

Whatever.

I still think that publicly calling someone "incompetent" is a serious issue.

Making a snide remark _recognizing_ that someone has a tendency to call others "incompetent" doesn't even show up on the radar in comparison.

Sorry it bothers you, but I do think there's more politics than polity regarding who thinks I'm "over the top."

I'm dropping the issue. I think we're all aware on where we stand.

I do have hope that the next time Gail or anyone else has the audacity to use "the I word" in reference to anyone else on this list, others will take them to task for it.

But I'm not holding my breath. I know it will depend on whose ox is gored.

--
Bill Polhemus, P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company