Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Weights for design[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Weights for design
- From: "David Smith" <smith1129(--nospam--at)charter.net>
- Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 14:22:23 -0500
- Cc: <smithassociates(--nospam--at)charter.net>
I am reviewing the loads for wooden trusses on a church roof. The architect specified R30 insulation and automatic sprinklers.
It looks like the weights for each of these can vary all over the map. I would appreciate seeing some typical design weights used by the rest of you.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Web connection holes
- Next by Subject: RE: Weights for design
- Previous by thread: Personal Attacks
- Next by thread: RE: Weights for design