Re: Fire Damaged Slab on Grade

Padmanabhan Rajendran wrote:
Just to set the record straight, the chain trick was
first brought to the notice of this list by Harold
Sprague. It was about four years ago.

Rajendran

Then my gratitude to everyone who brought it (and other tips) to my attention. I am sorry Harold that I missed that one and thanks Rajendran for setting me straight.
--

Dennis S. Wish, PE
California Professional Engineer

dennis.wish(--nospam--at)verizon.net