Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Pressure Treated Wood[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Pressure Treated Wood
- From: "Robert Freeman" <robert.freeman(--nospam--at)idsse.com>
- Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 17:21:51 -0800
Yes, ACQ-C and ACQ-D are the new approved wood pressure treatments available in So. Calif. You may want to check for availablitly in Texas.
With Joy and Hope,
Bob Freeman, Architect
Integrated Design Services, Inc.
- Prev by Subject: RE: PRECAST/PRESTRESSED BEAMS
- Next by Subject: Proctor Tests
- Previous by thread: RE: Southern Pine / Pressure Treated
- Next by thread: Multi-Story Timber Design!