From: Dave Adams [mailto:davea(--nospam--at)laneengineers.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 09, 2005 7:55 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Books in "Structural Eng." field

Kristyn:

I don't know about "ALL available books", but I've typically found it
necessary to type in something specific that you are looking for, perhaps a
distinct/unusual author's name (Timoshenko, Galambos ... I don't think
"Adams" would properly sort your results), an organization's letters (ASCE,
etc.), or a combination of words in quotes for the subject that you are
specifically looking for ("elastic deformation", "plastic design", "stress
and strain", etc.).  If you're looking for something in particular and
perhaps need more info on finding that book, maybe try a university
library's website and search for it there -- it may give you the ISBN and
other info to help you find out where to purchase it.

Don't forget to try eBay's sister company, half.com -- I've been able to
find a lot of great books there.  I also like addall.com, which searches
through many bookstores for your item.  Also try bookhq.com.

Hope that helps,

Dave K. Adams, S.E.
Lane Engineers, Inc.
Tulare, CA