Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: California Building Standards Commission vote[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: California Building Standards Commission vote
- From: "Steve Widmayer" <SWidmayer(--nospam--at)WILLDAN.com>
- Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 17:20:47 -0800
Yes Tom, the recommendation of the Coordinating Council is to go forward with the I Codes...see below, which was sent out by CALBO . The Commission will vote next Wednesday. You may also want to get on the CALBO website www.calbo.org :
Steve Widmayer, PE
The Coordinating Council of the California Building Standards Commission
(CBSC) met today in
After the Council voted to rescind the
The recommendations to move forward with the IBC, IRC and the IFC will be
presented to the CBSC next week in
Next Wednesday’s meeting is the meeting to attend, for it is indeed
history in the making! The meeting
will take place at the Secretary of State’s auditorium, located at
11th & “O” Street in
Should you have questions about next weeks meeting, please call Matt Wheeler at 916-457-1003.
Should you wish to be removed from this distribution, please notify us.
- Prev by Subject: Re: California Building Standards Commission vote
- Next by Subject: Canopy Roofs
- Previous by thread: Re: California Building Standards Commission vote
- Next by thread: Proofreading • Clarity • "Perforated Shear Walls" • Paris Airport Terminal Collapse