Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Plan Checking[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Plan Checking
- From: Stanley E Scholl <sscholl2(--nospam--at)juno.com>
- Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 08:40:31 -0800
- Cc: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
I have done plan checking for cities and have submitted hundreds of plans for plan checking. In my opinion there are equal numbers of mediocre people on each side. Some plan checkers want calcs. on everything but studs which are less than 8 ft. high. We try to judge to what extent the plan checker wants to prove things. And many times we submit things so we can get paid, as Dennis rightfully said.
Stan Scholl, P.E.
Laguna Beach, CA
On Wed, 09 Mar 2005 23:11:49 -0800 "Dennis S. Wish, PE" <dennis.wish(--nospam--at)verizon.net> writes:
- Prev by Subject: Re: Plan check-snow, etc.
- Next by Subject: plaster expert in PA area
- Previous by thread: Re: Semi-rigid steel connection
- Next by thread: sprinklers, fire damage to slab