Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...

Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

RE: Semi-rigid steel connection

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
Title: Message
There is already a published book called "Structural Steel Semirigid Connections" by C. Faella in 2000.  You're asking about theses and papers, so I'm not sure what the purpose of your research is.  At any rate, I thought I'd pass along the book info FWIW.
Dave K. Adams, S.E.
Lane Engineers, Inc.
Tulare, CA
-----Original Message-----
From: Silenio M. de Paulo [mailto:sileniopaulo(--nospam--at)]
Sent: Thursday, March 10, 2005 8:42 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)
Subject: Semi-rigid steel connection

Please, I am looking for papers, MS or Ph.D Thesis dealing with Semi-rigid Steel Connection.
Any information I´d appreciate.
Best Regards,
Silenio M. de Paulo