Re: Cylindrical Tank Liquids

For Steel Tanks, please look at  AWWA D100-96 standatrds and API650
Standards
For Concrete tanks, ACI 350 and PCA publication
For Prestressed Concrete, Pleaswe AWWA D110 Standards
Himat

>>> vicpeng(--nospam--at)telus.net 3/10/2005 7:41:32 PM >>>
I used to have tables and design guides for the design of cylindrical
tanks for seismic, but I can't find them.. Methinks the mad housecleaner
has been through.

Are there any websites that can give me those data and tables?  If not,
does anyone have some to hand to send to a poor boy at sea here?

TIA

Thor Tandy P.Eng
Victoria, BC
Canada