California *possibly* adopting the IBC, IRC and IFC

http://www.bsc.ca.gov/documents/NFPA5000and1_issues-recommendations.pdf

The link above is to the summary from this week's CA
Bldg's and Std's Commission meeting on adopting the
NFPA.  But, it seems like many groups have voiced
their displeasure and are pusing for the I-codes.  See
page 5, Recommendations.

David Topete, S.E.
SF, CA