Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
1923 Vintage CA Concrete Building[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: 1923 Vintage CA Concrete Building
- From: Eknrinc(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 15:22:16 EST
I am evaluating a 1923 California reinforced concrete building.
Plans call for 1-2-4 concrete mix, and deformed bars.
Anyone have information regarding design strengths used back then?
- Prev by Subject: 1/2" A307 bolts or lag bolts
- Next by Subject: Re: 1923 Vintage CA Concrete Building
- Previous by thread: California *possibly* adopting the IBC, IRC and IFC
- Next by thread: Re: 1923 Vintage CA Concrete Building