Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Two way shear in flat slab[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Two way shear in flat slab
- From: Bhavin Shah <vmscons(--nospam--at)eth.net>
- Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 13:55:37 +0530
Sub : Two way shear in flat slab
We are designing two way flat slab ( without capitals ). In this regards kindly note the following :
1) It is a G+4 building having approximately area of 700 m^2 at each floor.
2) Max. span of slab is 10.0m.
3) Capitals are not provided as per the architectural requirements.
4) Computer model is generated (using STAAD) having frame elements. Slabs at each level are also modelled with the help of plate elements.
5) Analysis is completed for vertical and lateral loads.
Your input will be appriciated for following points regarding design of slab :
1) Shear stresses will be generated in both the direction at the junction of slab and column. Kindly comment on the reinforcement details required for the same.
2) Additional details required for the punching shear.
- Prev by Subject: Re: tsunamis and american election politics.
- Next by Subject: Re: Two way shear in flat slab
- Previous by thread: Vintage 1923 CA concrete building
- Next by thread: Re: Two way shear in flat slab