Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
live load for heavy equipments[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: live load for heavy equipments
- From: "Junata" <multiconst(--nospam--at)sby.centrin.net.id>
- Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 21:22:40 +0700
I have to design an exhibition hall on level two of an RC building, and on this floor there could be some heavy equipments (e.g.: excavators, bulldozers, industrial mechines, etc) on show.
I need an input about live load for the above condition.
Many thanks in advance
- Prev by Subject: Re: List Server Down? - Again
- Next by Subject: Re: live load for heavy equipments
- Previous by thread: Re: Two way shear in flat slab
- Next by thread: Re: live load for heavy equipments