Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Stucco over cardboard siding[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Stucco over cardboard siding
- From: "Raymond Shreenan" <rshreenan(--nospam--at)adelphia.net>
- Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 16:24:59 -0800
- Cc: <dennis.wish(--nospam--at)verizon.net>
Have any of you ever come across residential structures with exterior wall material consisting of 1/8" stucco over what appears to be 1/8" layered paper product resembling card board? The cardboard is only 1/8" thick and the walls are badly deteriorated from water intrusion. I don't have a clue of what this stuff is nor how it was ever approved as an exterior wall covering. The residence is a one story wood framed structure in Cathedral City and it is an insurance claim for water damage.
I think it was built in the early 70's.
I'll bet Dennis Wish knows something about this.
Thanks in advance for any info y'all might have on this
Ray Shreenan SE
- Prev by Subject: Structural Slabs@Parking Garage, Joints?
- Next by Subject: Re: Stucco over cardboard siding
- Previous by thread: RE: Beach front property
- Next by thread: Re: Stucco over cardboard siding