Return Receipt Emails WAS Re: ACI 318-2002 Creep, Shrinkage

One simple fix to prevent all of the return receipt
messages is to change the email address you use to
subscribe here.

Many of us use yahoo or similar email services that we
can access from any machine connected to the internet.
 When the spammers get a hold of us, its no loss to
change our email address and start anew.  I've had my
Yahoo address for a couple of years without incident
(as far as I know.)

Its also another way to file technical stuff
separately from personal emails.

Just a thought...
Jim Wilson