Re: Great Structural Note regarding Structural Steel Detailing

I certainly don't want this note to start World War III.  Goodness knows we
can't afford another war.

By the way, since they are talking about putting slot machines in at the old
Bethlehem Steel site, if we have another "big one", we will have to drop
quarters on the enemy.  Maybe this would be less expensive.

Best regards,

Ken

Kenneth S. Peoples, P. E.
LVTA