RE: Cylindrical Tank Liquids

Sorry, no pictures. I was working for FEMA under contract at the time, and all the shots were polaroids that got turned in with the damage assessments. Just curious, but how big is the tank and why are you using wood?
-----Original Message-----
From: Avicpeng [mailto:vicpeng(--nospam--at)telus.net]
Sent: Tuesday, March 15, 2005 9:12 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Cylindrical Tank Liquids

I figured so, but I like to do my due diligence and all that stuff :^)  It has been suggested that I provide for a wall around the base of the tank for slippage (and spill?).  It seems to me that I might as well expect it to collapse under design forces.

BTW, do you have any photos of the ones you saw?

Thor