From: Jordan Truesdell, PE [mailto:seaint1(--nospam--at)truesdellengineering.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 15, 2005 5:55 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Aluminum manual on CD-ROM question

I can't seem to get a human at the Aluminum association...

Does anyone on he list have the 2005 aluminum design guide on CD-ROM? If
so, is it in PDF format (and print-enabled) or some proprietary reader?

I've been trying to get as many references as I use onto my computer, but I
despise proprietary readers (they usually manage to break, or break
something else).