Re: ASCE 7

David,

As others have said, yes...there is a new version forthcoming.  The 2005
edition will be out relatively soon.  The committee is currently finishing
a ballot on some "supplement" issues that I believe arose from the IBC
hearings.  I am not sure if those issue being balloted will be in the 2005
edition or if they will do a "supplement" to the 2005 edition.

FWIW, the apparent plan for the next cycle is for it to be a 5 year cycle.
So, if that holds, the next edition should be the 2010 edition.

Regards,

Scott
Adrian, MI