Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: thermoply[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: thermoply
- From: chuck utzman <chuckuc(--nospam--at)pacbell.net>
- Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 22:48:36 -0800
IIRC I posted something about cardboard shearwalls when I first saw
them in the field years back. ICBO had let them run monotonic tests on
completed wall assemblies. It looked to me like most of the shear
capacity came from the other interior & exterior sheathing
materials. The moral of that story was not to accept an ER without
reviewing it carefully.|
RE: Your blog. Be careful about "slandering" someone who may have a lawyer on retainer. I'd post pictures without naming names unless I had my own legal advice first.
Chuck Utzman, P.E.
Dennis S. Wish, PE wrote:
- Prev by Subject: Re: thermoply
- Next by Subject: Re: thermoply
- Previous by thread: Re: thermoply
- Next by thread: Re: thermoply