Wood post to sloped beam connection

Wood framing gurus,

I am looking for an acceptable connection for an added
4x4 post under an LVL hip rafter supporting a 12:12
hip roof.  Since notching an engineered beam is not
generally acceptable, I'm at something of a loss to
detail this connection.

Sloping the top end of the post doesn't sound
desirable without an appropriate skewed post cap;
which Simpson does not make...

Perhaps better yet, is there a way to justify notching
the LVL?

Thanks in advance,
Jim Wilson, PE
Stroudsburg, PA