From: Harold Sprague [mailto:spraguehope(--nospam--at)hotmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 16, 2005 10:40 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Crack monitoring

Poor man's solution.

CTL makes these little, plastic Crack Comparaison cards (free for the
asking).  Put a mark on the wall where you intend to measure.  Measure the
crack, and write the measurement on the wall and date it.  Come back at some

pre-determined time, measure the crack at the same location, and write down
the new measurement on the wall with the date.  It will not take long to
develop a trend.

Fee - 1/2 beer.

Regards,
Harold Sprague