From: Jen Wadsworth [mailto:JWadsworth(--nospam--at)TricoEngineering.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 16, 2005 12:49 PM
To: 'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'
Subject: good engineering dictionary and p.e. advice

Hello All-

I’m looking for a good engineering or scientific dictionary – any recommendations? This would be for everyday use, but also for the P.E. exam in April.

Also, does anyone have advice for a first-timer taking the exam (civil-structural)?

Thanks,

Jen

(my apologies if you’ve received this already- our server has been down and I’m resending all external emails from this morning)