Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: thermoply[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: dennis.wish(--nospam--at)verizon.net, seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: thermoply
- From: Rhkratzse(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 15:33:13 EST
Unfortunately I'm afraid (as a non-lawyer) that you have about as much right to badmouth a builder on your blog as someone else has to badmouth your engineering skills on his blog.
I'd be careful, especially if your pockets are shallower than the builder's.
In a message dated 3/15/05 7:52:31 PM, dennis.wish(--nospam--at)verizon.net writes:
I would like to post pictures of these types of issues to bring them to the attention of the community and builders. Am I allowed to stand on the street and photograph this sloppy work including the developers advertisement and publish it on my Blog? If anyone has this type of information that can help me please let me know. In the mean time, I have dozens of shots (or more) that should be publicized as what not to do.
- From: John Riley
- Prev by Subject: Re: thermoply
- Next by Subject: Thickened slab detail
- Previous by thread: Re: thermoply
- Next by thread: BLOGGING